Welcome to Abattoir, where patients are treated with the best respect! Just watch your back and bring spare clothes. You'll be here for a long time...~

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Items Game (Enter at your own risk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Side Effect

PostSubject: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:35 pm

How to play. Someone names an item, and then the next person has to think of an original way to use it. Please RP a demonstration, it would be fun!

The use can be for torture, murder, magic, ANYTHING you want! Then, you pick a random Item for the next person!! I'll start us off....

K: Uh, chocolate covered cherries!

[Use: Quality time with someone or something]
Nikkita sat in her apartment, not ready to leave to go the Asylum... A box of chocolate covered cherries was in her lap. Opened.

The pilot hasn't been eating or sleeping much, but that was the life she chose. Still, she should eat these before she goes, right? Wrong. She used a syringe, injecting the cyanide into the cherry before she stood and walked out. Nikkita wouldn't leave her cat behind, and she couldn't bring animals to Abbattoir... She never wanted to hurt the poor thing, she loved it more than anyone in this world.

But she would rather the old girl passed away in her sleep after some quality time- than have her desperately break out of the apartment and become devoured by the snake next door...

NEXT ITEM: TYPE-WRITER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

This sounds fun! Here goes, then~!

Amaya's fingers tapped away at the type-writer her parents had insisted on keeping despite its being outdated. She preferred it to a normal computer, and was glad that her friends agreed, the three of them hovering beside her as the clicks floated through the air in a steady pattern. She was writing her daily journal entry as she always did - how long ago had she started? She couldn't remember, but neither could she recall the last time she'd gone a day without speaking to the three fae. Routine; that was all it had become. Comforting in its surety, she could always count on it being there again tomorrow and the next day and the day after that, until there were no more tomorrows to be.

NEXT ITEM: plastic spork
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Musician

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Alright, I'll give it a try XD Here goes:

The gas station attendant seemed safely mesmerized by the trick, Akiye concluded. It was time to make her move. Living on the run meant picking up vital skills, and she liked to use magic tricks to distract people. This particular one involved a simple plastic spork. While twirling it along her long, pale fingers, she had tossed it up and made it seemingly vanish in midair, only to reappear behind the attendant's ear. The man obviously wasn't very bright, and she hoped the cameras were just as dumb. She left the store with a smile, a wave, and the contents of the cash register, leaving the poor man to wonder at the plastic utensil.

NEXT ITEM: A single, oversized mitten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am

A was the one who spotted it, but K was the one who actually thought about it. Lt. Ivanova turned a sharp glare in their direction; she had little room for amusement today. Still, the invisible blonde insisted she take the mitten. It was just sitting there, no one would miss it! You never know what you could use something for, until the need arises, da!
The need arose the very next day, when she found someone breaking into her apartment. Why on earth would someone choose this shit-hole to rob? Nikkita didn't even have much of a decent meal in the icebox. Regardless of the conditions, the idiot man was there, and ... oh no, he found the files!

Nikkita snatched the mitten from the counter, and swiftly came up from behind the intruder. Silently and readily, she smothered the invader, resilient against his struggles. A pillow might have worked better, but this would have to do. Before long, she examined the corpse, finding the most familiar pair of eyes... No one could know about this. He was after the files after all.

She removed the bones from the body, stuffing the smallest ones into the mitten so none of them could go missing and put her at risk for discovery. The Lieutenant hid the larger bones in her mattress. She kissed the eyes, before throwing them into the fire with his clothes- all except for that jacket. The meat would be fed to her cat, the neighbor's snake, and so on until it was gone. Just another day that never happened in her life- nothing could be proven, nothing could be discovered.

Now, what to do with the mitten full of the tiniest bones?...

Next Item: A tennis ball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

(i'll have a go at this)

Private collage on a scholarship was always a breeze for someone of Sinx's intellect. He was well on his way to getting his medical license and becoming a surgeon. The human body always fascinated him. The feel, the taste....Everything. Maybe that's why he liked tennis. He joined the all male Tennis team the university offered and was among the best players. Only one was better than him. Mr. must-have-a-stick-shoved-up-somewhere-unpleasant, John Jones. He had a slightly better back swing and liked to torment the half-Dane whenever he got the chance. Just because he looked so fragile with his long blond hair and delicate looking hands. Little did the bastard know, oh how little did he know.

Speak of the devil, the bastard was making his way over to the blond who was alone in the private tennis courts. The sun was going down and it bathed the court in a soft orange glow.

"De marr. It's a pleasure as always." John picked up his hand and attempted to kiss the palm but Will 'extended his claws, so to saw and scratched him in the face when he tried. "Geeze, De marr. Relax. What are you a cat?"

Will snorted and bounced the Tennis ball against the ground before he caught it again. It was late....and this pig always irritated him. Lousy piece of filth....scum....just like James had been all those years ago....when he had killed Sinx's precious cat.

It was late. He reminded himself as he shoved the Tennis ball down John's throat so he couldn't scream as he dug his scalpel into his chest, toying with the soft tissue around his heart. So very late already. He could take the hose and wash down the courts before he leaved and take the body with him... disposing of it would be no problem. He'd just eat the leftovers. After all, he was like a stuffed pig, save the apple was a tennis ball.

Next: sowing needle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Her favorite hobby that they let her indulge in was sewing. She loved the rhythm of stitches, of fabric coming together as it transitioned from bland, abstract shapes into something fit to be shown off, worn with pride. It was an act of creation, one that she took great joy in. The needle passed through the soft fabric easily, sliding between the fibers much like how thoughts slipped through the mind of one who is near sleep.

"What are you making?" Iris asked, chin resting on her hands.

Amaya smiled. "A shirt that I can wear when it gets a little warmer. I'm using bright, spring colors to try to lighten things up a bit."

"It's very nice," the pixie commented. "You're very good at it. Which of the colors is your favorite?" She put her little hand on the light green. "I like this one."

"Me too," Amaya said. "It reminds me of you and what you wear. It's very cute. I'd make myself an outfit like that to match if it wouldn't be something that drew ever more questions. I'm sick of the questions - I never seem to have answers the doctor wants to hear."

"A shame, indeed." Iris fluttered upward and began playing with Amaya's hair. "But by all means, carry on."

((NEXT ITEM: A TOOTHBRUSH))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Sinx always made sure his teeth were clean. Just because he was stuck in this hole didn't mean he needed to look the part. Beautiful as always, like his mother told him he should be. Before and after her death. The spirits had recently started their visits again. Some victims, some dead family and his favorite, his Beloved cat.

Now as he brushed his teeth, he looked in the mirror and saw one of his last victims starring at him. Their flesh was torn from various stab wounds and the eyes were missing from the sockets. He did always have a thing for boiled eyes. He remembered the man. He'd been brash, overenthusiastic and generally irritating. He stares without eyes, sees without seeing....Taunted with a sew shut mouth and no voice in which to do so. Annoyance. Filth. Trash. You deserved your death. Only the strong should survive. The weak need to be cast aside. Weakness got you killed. Strength rose you above it all. He stopped brushing for a moment and his deep green eyes glared at the reflection behind him. " You came to me." he reminded the specter. "You ASKED for it. begged for it...and when I took you home....you did not want it. It was too late to change your mind. You were willing....a willing lamb."

The image did not answer. He was unable to anyway and Sinx really didn't expect it. He'd made sure his cries that night wouldn't cause any alert. Sinx grew irradiated at the mute, blind ghost and wiped the tooth brush out of his mouth, stabbing the mirror right where the specter was. An array of beautiful glass shattered and bit deep into his hands as he dug hard enough to inbed his toothbrush into the wall. The ghost retreated, feeling the glass bite hard. He would not get to this heartless monster.

Next item: Paper fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Nikkita was never sure when to trust her physical senses. Apparently, the snow outside was telling her she should be cold. So she lit a fire in her small excuse for an iron oven which she constructed for herself and Amaya. Now she was uncomfortably warm- something that started to thaw the numbness she grew deliberately over the years.

She unfolded the paper airplane she made, and turned it into a paper fan to try and clear her head. The simple movement, repetitive and reliable, helped to return her to her normal state. Thoughts of the other patients, especially those she respected as on her level, and the doctor flitted through her mind. Lately, she's been less efficient. Dulled, tired, almost lazy. Very unlike herself... and as always, she would pay for her irrational behavior.

The voices began to fill her head; reminding her of the days before she put them in their place. K said nothing, but A... He called her out on her inefficiency, on her slowness, on her lack of readiness. K laughed darkly as Nikkita finally looked away, flustered.

She clenched her jaw; tightly. It was a good thing Amaya wasn't in the room currently.

Don't bother trying to figure it out; no doubt Sinx and the Doctor are light-years ahead of you now. If you chase them, you'll be outrun. If you let them go, you'll be out done.

Nikkita shut her eyes, brows furrowing. She fanned harder, faster, stronger.

Another cruel chuckle trickled into her mind like poison, from K. Oh, c'mon Kitten. You can't HONESTLY believe you stand a chance here! You're pathetic even at your best! Sure, you saved your neck once- but only because you gave the devil your parents and over 200 innocent souls in exchange!

A stepped closer, moving with quick speed to punish her...

Kit screamed, and jumped out of the way- her fan too close to the fire. Soon she went on the offensive, swinging flames into her beloved A and K's faces. Fire... oh it has always been her way out has it not? Walk away from a blaze, followed only by wisps of ashes?

The fan was burning her hand, but she didn't stop... not until A finally restrained her wrists, staring through her; his gaze as sharp as razors, and as empty and unforgiving as a miser.

The fan fell, burning... the flames devouring the folds like a rare delicacy... the crackling was the only sound she heard before her body fell unconscious.

[b]Next Item: A TOASTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:13 am

(AU-ISH! ENJOY THE CRACK)

Sinx stared at the toaster. No. Really STARRRREDDDD at it. It refused to give him his toast. And he was pissed. All he could think of was his lover and roommate coming back from the market to see him getting flustered over a damn toaster. He glared at the cursed, metal object and pulled it out of the wall. He'd been bugging Abel to get a new toaster....cheap bastard.

He threw it out the second fourth story window and sighed. He felt better....or at least he did until it hit homeless Jim at the corner of the block. Sinx flinched as he watched the man go down easy. "Woops."

He looked down and saw Abel watching him from outside with Nikkita at his side holding grocery's. They had seen the whole thing.

....Crap.

(lol sorry I had to.)

Next Item: Tap shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Musician

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 am

Akiye had been rummaging through a nearby dumpster when she had come across a pair of tap shoes. They were the kind used by competitive dancers, matte black, with tight laces and shiny, screwed-on taps. A few scuffs here and there, but otherwise unharmed. She wondered if anyone would actually buy them. After all, she had no use for them. Silence and invisibility had their advantages. She turned them over in her hands, tying them together with the laces and clicking the toes and heels together in a complex snare drum rhythm. Just then, she heard a noise behind her. Crap.

In the alley stood a scruffy man with a wicked smile on his unshaven, dirty face. He grinned, revealing the unpleasant view of his yellowed, rotting teeth. "C'mon, girlie," the man paused, breathing heavily, "Let's go have some fun." She could practically hear him grinning. He grabbed her in a place she'd rather not think about and locked her right arm behind her back. Annoyed, she began listing her advantages in her head.

Mistake number one: She still had the tap shoes. Mistake two: She was ambidextrous and still had a free hand.

In one swift motion, she brought the man down to the ground, the laces of the tap shoes acting as a choke hold. "No one," Akiye murmured, a crazed gleam in her eyes, her long fingers tightening the laces, "No one. Calls. Me. Girlie."

With the last word, she clapped the tap shoes on his temples with a loud THUNK. The man's eyes rolled up in his head and his grip loosened completely. Akiye carefully checked his vitals. He had a pulse, so he was alive. Though in eight hours he'd have one hell of a headache. As an after thought, she dragged him to the dumpster where she found the shoes and left him there for the bums to find.

Next item: A SPARKLY HAIR CLIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Side Effect

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm

(LMAO. I HAVE TO REPLY TO THAT, SINX. I JUST HAVE TO. I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS BUT LMFAO)

Nikkita was helping the doctor with some groceries, intending to carry the bag inside. Eyes trained to see aircraft in the air miles away, and moving at incredible speeds, easily locked onto the toaster as it flew through the air... And, of course landed straight onto the old hobo's head.

Sickening crack, was it not?

Kit was frozen... staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring with wide, frightened eyes at the man who now had a toaster for a brain. Dead. She didn't even need to check vitals for that one. Yup, definetly dead. K couldn't resist, he fell on his back, rolling on the ground laughing hyterically!!

A just blinked and looked up to Sinx. Oh, well that explains it. A picked up a hairclip from the ground. Pink and sparkly, with a watermelon charm hanging from it. Probably left from that young girl, Cecile was it? Regardless, he turned his attention back to K. The annoying creature who could never stop laughing in the face of death.

His laughter made poor Nikkita nervous, and A sensed it as the girl continued to stare. Without second thought, he stepped on K's stomach to hold him in place.

K could only squeak before A leaned over with terrifying speed - shoving the pin of the clip through the flesh below K's bottom lip then through his upper lip, before clipping it shut.

That should shut him up for a while.

NEXT ITEM: Egg Carton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinxprato de Marr

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 am

William...at the tender age of ten was painting eggs for Easter with the other boys in the detention facility. They were given egg cartons full of hard boiled eggs to paint with the modest lead based pants they were given. William was pretty sure this was illegal... I mean...this paint must be dangerous t ingest.

Luis bounded up next to him and slung an arm over his shoulder. "Billy, Billiam~" <3

"it's William, you incompentent."

"Oh I know! I just like pushing your buttons! You make the cutest face when you get mad!"

Will rolled his eyes and placed one of his finished eggs in the egg carton. "What the hell do you want?"

Luis grinned. "Some of the blokes were going to slip some of the paint into harold's waterin' can!"

Will blinked and looked over to harold's station. He was just lifting his drink off the table. Other boys were watching intently to see if his tongue would turn blue or not. Will knew this would not end well...and yet he did nothing to stop it. HArold took his drink...his last one actualy. He toppled back after only a breif second, knocking his egg carton, filled with finished eggs to the floor. The eggs made the same noise his head did against the hard concrete floor...

A sicking crack.

(Next Item : a skateboard )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Musician

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 pm

((wow, i'm really falling behind on most of the topics o.O you guys work fast!))

Around the taxi, hop on the sidewalk, avoid the fat lady with the stroller and aim for the next street. There was a hill there, and god knew she needed all the forward momentum she could get. Akiye was rapidly running her mental map of the city through her mind, rain soaking her hair, the sound of sirens getting closer and closer. She popped the back of the skateboard with her foot, launching onto the wet rail of a nearby fence. A hairpin turn at the corner and she was flying down the hill with abandon, laughing, freezing, her backpack filled with stolen money. The wheels sent splashes of water behind her, creating miniature rapids. She briefly glanced back at the cars and smiled. They had skidded off the oily road and into a building.

Tonight, she would live like a king. She would have a motel room, away from the rain, and real food. Akiye ducked into an alley, picked up the skateboard, and blended into the dusk.

NEXT ITEM: A plastic slinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Game (Enter at your own risk)   

Back to top Go down

Items Game (Enter at your own risk)
Page 1 of 1